recision & Control
Precision & ControlThis is critical to all technical printing and with Natgraph equipment this comes as standard and includes...
- +/-0.5⁰C temperature variance across the belt width.
- +/-0.1⁰C temperature between set value and process value
- The coolest conventional UV available on the market
- Control of air speed
- Belt speed accuracy +/-0.15% from 0.1
- Variable air speed from 0.5 – 70m/s
- Variable UV power output from 35-100%
- Variable IR intensity as standard
- Parameters controlled by constant feedback loops
- All Natgraph Equipment is PLC controlled.
Energy EfficientEnsuring that every kW of energy you buy is optimised...
- Up to 50% reduction in energy consumption with no loss of performance
- 40 years of experience in high performance design
- Intelligent Energy Control (IEC) aligns dryer energy consumption with press activity.
- Optional Heat Exchangers to capture energy from dryer exhaust
- IEC applies to UV, Forced Air & IR
- Better ROI
- Better for our planet
Application KnowledgeUnrivalled experience that exceeds the needs of the most demanding applications in Advanced Functional & Industrial Print:
- Security Print
- Textile Transfer
- Nameplate & Label
- Print Finishing
- Special Purpose and non-print applications
Know HowWe know drying like no other...
- Over 40 years of industrial drying experience
- More than 4,000 dryers delivered around the world
- State-of-the-art Drying Solution Centre for:
- We design and build every aspect of our equipment inhouse ensuring:
- Best quality on every component
- Best design for process needs
- Best programming for control and integration